Real Estate Law
Our firm has successfully served local and national clients in real estate transactions, real estate development, and real estate-related litigation. We work hard with clients to help them evaluate the legal issues involved in real estate deals and, when necessary, to represent them and defend their rights in litigation and real estate disputes.
- Representation of Commercial Developers and Property Managers
- Negotiation, Drafting, and Review of Commercial Leases
- Evaluation of Validity and Priority of Mortgages and Liens
- Commercial Foreclosure and Lending Issues
- Boundary Disputes
- Title and Easement Issues
- Condemnation and Eminent Domain
- Defense of Real Estate Professionals against Errors and Omissions and Liability Claims
- Subdivision/Zoning/Annexation/Site Development Plan Approvals
- Mediation, Arbitration, and ADR Services in Cases Involving Real Estate Law
The materials and content provided on this website have been prepared by Hatch Law Firm, LLC for informational purposes only. The content and information on this site do not constitute legal advice. The transmission or receipt of information through this website does not create an attorney client relationship and you should not rely or act upon such information without first seeking professional legal counsel. This website may contain links to other websites. Hatch Law Firm, LLC is not responsible for the content and information presented on such sites and does not necessarily endorse, sponsor, or otherwise approve of the content presented at such sites.