From 1977 to 1984, Stan worked for the Rodey law firm, where he became a shareholder and director. He left the Rodey firm in 1984 to form his own law firm. From 1984 until 2009, Stan managed the law firm which he founded and which had grown to become one of the 10 largest firms in New Mexico. In 2009, Stan left the firm which he founded to begin the Hatch Law Firm in order to focus on the practice of law free from the management responsibilities of a large law firm. Stan has experience representing clients in all of the Hatch Law Firms’ practice areas. He has experience representing public and private clients in municipal and metropolitan courts, state and federal district courts, federal bankruptcy court, and state and federal appellate courts. He has represented clients before municipal, county and state administrative agencies. He has also represented clients before private mediators and arbitrators and has acted as a mediator and as an arbitrator in many cases.
- State Bar of New Mexico since 1977
- United States District Court, District of New Mexico since 1977
- Brigham Young University (B.S. 1974)
- Graduated magna cum laude in English
- Brigham Young University (J.D. 1977)
- Graduated in the top 15% of his law school class
- Member of the Brigham Young School of Law’s Law Review
- Received the award for the best third year comment.
Memberships And Professional Affiliations
- Member, State Bar of New Mexico Business Law Section
- Member, New Mexico Bar Association
- Rated AV by Martindale-Hubbell
- Member, Arbitrator and Mediator with Construction Dispute Resolution Services
- Past President of the Albuquerque Chapter of the Brigham Young University Alumni Association
- Former Chairman of the Albuquerque West Side Council Annexation Task Force
- Former Chairman of the West Side Council Comprehensive Plan Revision Task Force
- Past Member of the Board of Directors of the Rio Rancho Rotary Club
We welcome your email message. Please note that unless you are an existing client of the Hatch Law Firm, LLC., transmission of an email does not establish an attorney-client relationship.
Thank you for your interest in the Hatch Law Firm.
The materials and content provided on this website have been prepared by Hatch Law Firm, LLC for informational purposes only. The content and information on this site do not constitute legal advice. The transmission or receipt of information through this website does not create an attorney client relationship and you should not rely or act upon such information without first seeking professional legal counsel. This website may contain links to other websites. Hatch Law Firm, LLC is not responsible for the content and information presented on such sites and does not necessarily endorse, sponsor, or otherwise approve of the content presented at such sites.